RE: Auger Cast Piles[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Auger Cast Piles
- From: Ed Marshall <ed.marshall(--nospam--at)agra.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 13:52:56 -0700
Ed Marshall, PE
From: Tom.Hunt(--nospam--at)d-fd.com [SMTP:Tom.Hunt(--nospam--at)d-fd.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2000 2:32 PM
Subject: Auger Cast Piles
I have a project in Northern California with approximately 1400 (16" and
24" diam.) auger cast concrete piles. This was recommended by the soils
consultant and after review of the boreholes and CPT tests they seem
appropriate for our site.
Does anyone know who the major contractors are who specialize in this work?
I understand this is a special art and not a lot of contractors do this
type of work.
Thomas Hunt, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Auger Cast Piles
- Next by Subject: RE: Auger Cast Piles
- Previous by thread: SEAOSD September Newsletter
- Next by thread: RE: Auger Cast Piles