Fwd[2]:YOUR HELP IS NEEDED!

This is not a technical but rather a political posting.  SEAOC and ASCE supports
a yes vote on Proposition 35, which will be on the ballot this November in
California.  So I assume there is no objection to posting this on the list
server - unless there are members of the PECG (Professional Engineers in
California Government) union out there.

I was at a CELSOC-LA dinner regarding Proposition 35 last night.  PECG has
already purchased more than $4,000,000 in television time, so be ready for their
propaganda.  We need to make sure everyone you know in California is registered
to vote, and votes yes on 35.  Pass this on to your spouse, friends, neighbors
and any other registered voter in California you know.  For information, and
dowloadable posters, etc., see www.YesProp35.com.  As you can see below, ASFE is
also involved.  There is a 7 minute video tape regarding Proposition 35.  If
anyone wants to see it you can get a copy from CELSOC.

Thank you for your time.

Tom Benson at Lowney Associates
1785 Locust Street, Suite 10
Pasadena, CA 91106-1614
(626) 396-1490
FAX: (626) 396-1491
Geotechnical & Environmental Engineering Services