Detailing Help Needed

I need a team of detailers (1 Senior and 3 to 4 Juniors) to detail structural
steel for an industrial structure.  Estimated weight of steel: 240 tons.
Interested people may write to me privately at rajstc(--nospam--at)aol.com.  Need quick
response.

P. Rajendran
Service & Technology Corporation
105 SW Penn