Job Listings

I went to list an ad for a drafter on the SEAINT job listings website and
discovered that there are a tremendous amount of ads by a firm called
"Executive Search of America".  These ads are all for software engineers,
web designers etc.  I don't believe that they have a place on the structural
engineer's job listing forum.  Although it would be nice to have a job with
5 yrs experience for VP of operations with a salary of $300k/yr.  I might
actually be able to afford to live in the Bay Area, maybe even buy a
house!!?
There are so many of these ads that it makes it hard to wade through them
and find the actual structural engineering ads
Thank you,
Nicholas Blackburn