Re: Web Link For The Link

Here is the site for the Link.
http://www.confederationbridge.com/en/accueil/index.htm
----- Original Message -----
From: "KRALIK Georg -NUCLEAR" <georg.kralik(--nospam--at)ontariopowergeneration.com>
To: <smallett(--nospam--at)dillon.ca>
Cc: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: September 1, 2000 7:09 AM

Sorry . . .  I stand corrected.  Never been there myself yet - old story,
office work load.  I had hoped to visit the bridge and also the Bay of Fundy
this season, but . . . you know " . . . better laid plans of mice and men .
. . "

Does anyone know if there is a web page associated with "The Link"???

SEAINT Digest for Aug.31,2000

2                                Message:0002
2