Re: Stucco Hail Damage - Arizona

Roger,

There is also something called one coat stucco, which is very popular in Las
Vegas, because it doesn't need all the curing time cement plaster stucco
needs.  I was doing some investigation on deterioration of a stucco finish on
an apartment complex in Pomona and we thought it was an EIFS system until we
had a sales rep from STO come out and look at it.  There are ICBO approvals for
this system, Highland Stucco has one (they have an office in Van Nuys, CA).

Hope this helps.

Patrick Rodgers