Re: Designing Steel Connections - What Is Required On Drawings?

You need to read the new AISC Code of Standard Practice.  It's available
for free download at the AISC site.  Charlie Carter wrote a nice article
about it in the August Modern Steel construction.

Rick Drake, SE
Fluor Daniel, Aliso Viejo, CA

Bill Polhemus <bpolhem(--nospam--at)swbell.net> on 09/01/2000 09:30:14 AM