RE: "Special" K-Joist vs. KCS Joist

What do you mean "... if the contractor is in the habit of putting the
equipment at a location other than what is anticipated ...."
I think it is in the "Manual of Standard Practices" to do that.

I am beginning to believe that "KCS" joists are nice to use regardless of
the cost during bidding.

Roger Davis
SDS Architects, Inc
205 N. Dewey Street