Re: Slabs On Grade

Just for your information, I'm looking at a job that is calling out a
reinforced 4" SOG, on top of a vapour barrier, on top of 2" of sand, on
top of another vapour barrier, on top of another 2" of sand, on top of 20"
of "imported fill"! This was dictated by the soils engineer, and I assume
because the site is on expansive soils?