Source for Manhole Type Covers w/ HS20-44 Rating

We have a situation where a precast plank top will be placed over a fiberglass tank placed below grade.  The tank has a center manhole 42" diameter.  The precaster can only supply a square hole.  So, ideally I'd like to find a round hole with a square box assembly.  But we could fabricate something if required.

Heavy truck traffic will travel directly over the lid (at low speeds).  And the lid will be opened frequently.  I'd really appreciate any leads.

Ed