Re: Engineering vacations

To everyone who participated, many thanks!  I've been overwhelmed and
amazed.  This thread has been a first class hoot!

I'm still compiling the list and will post it after I get it in decent
shape.  For what it's worth I've added a few of my own:

Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel - Maryland & New Jersey
The locks between Lake Superior & Lake Huron @ Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan
Lake Ponchatrain Bridge in Louisiana

We're missing listings for the following states
Alaska
Conneticut
Delaware
Idaho
Indiana
Iowa
Maine
Massachutetts
Minnesota
Montana
Nebraska
New Hampshire
New Mexico
North Carolina
North Dakota
Oklahoma
Oregon
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennesse
Texas
Vermont
Washington
Wisconsin

If I missed one, my apologies to the group.

In the interest of letting the list get back to it's subject matter I'd
suggest that any listings be sent to me offline at d.mccurdy(--nospam--at)mindspring.com.
Again, thanks to everyone.

Doug McCurdy