Structural CFRP Laminates

I am pleased to announce that our software for flexural and shear
strengthening of R.C. beams and slabs utilizing SCI En-Force S&P CFRP
Laminates is now available at no charge.

Those in the structural engineering community who would like a copy for
evaluation please send me an e-mail at strucomp(--nospam--at)hotmail.com or
jkorff(--nospam--at)deneef.com  .

Jim Korff, PE
SCI