RE: Source for Manhole Type Covers w/ HS20-44 Rating

Ed,

My employer (Pacific Gas & Electric Co.) purchases manhole covers from
Phoenix Iron Works in Oakland, CA (510-465-9900).  I didn't find what your
wanted in a  quick check of their catalog, but they have been willing to
custom fabricate cast iron manholes for us to suit special requirements and
configurations.  Give them a call to see what they can do for you.

Bill Horstman