Modeling Cable Behavior in SAP2000

Hello my friends,

My name is Joseph and I am from Peru. I need to know how to model the behavior of cables in the SAP2000 (including non-linear behavior) because I am modeling a cable-stayed bridge but I think SAP2000 is not capable to compute only axial forces (tensions). How about a suspensin bridge ? Even when I model a cable as little frame elements conected in a parabola curve with moment releases at the ends, the program can't make the analysis because it tells me that it didn't find some stifnees coefficients at the degrees of freedom of rotation. If anybody is able to help me, I will be very thankful.

Truly
José Velásquez

http://www.latinmail.com.  Gratuito, latino y en español.