RE: Modeling Cable Behavior in SAP2000

Contact CSI, makers of SAP.   I remember they had a good way to handle it.
(510) 845-2177
csi(--nospam--at)csiberkeley.com

Ed Haninger
Fluor Daniel
Aliso Viejo

"Eduardo Lopez" <conacero(--nospam--at)cantv.net> on 09/05/2000 04:35:40 PM

To:   <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
cc:

Subject:  RE: Modeling Cable Behavior in SAP2000

Hello José.

I haven´t done it, but I think that you could use de Hook element (tension
only, Nonlinear Link Element) to model it. Anyway I also interested in the
right way to do it.

Eduardo López. Venezuela.