Re: Modeling Cable Behavior in SAP2000

Hi Jose,
As you know, the form in cable structures is dependent
on loading and 'SAP' is not capable to take care about
large deformation caused by cables behavior in these
structures. There is another software called
'SPACEGASS' that's the right finite element based
software for cables. Although I used to perform all
analysis with 'SAP', 'SPACEGASS' was the software for
our cable structures analysis.
Hope it helps,
Frank

=====