Underpinning[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Underpinning
- From: "Hartzell, Frank" <Frank.Hartzell(--nospam--at)jacobs.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 10:46:02 -0400
- Cc: "'ZachG(--nospam--at)angusyoung.com'" <ZachG(--nospam--at)angusyoung.com>
Zachary Goswick asked for underpinning references.
"The Design and Construction of Engineering Foundations", edited by F.D.C. Henry,2nd Edition,Chapman and Hall,1986 has a section on underpinning.
Another book with a section on underpinning is "The Design of Foundations for Buildings",Johnson and Kavanagh,McGraw-Hill,1968.
Also, I once owned a book by Spencer,White and Prentiss (one of the pioneering US firms in underpinning) which was devoted to the subject. I forget the title. It may have had the words "cofferdams" and "underpinning" in the title.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Underpinning
- Next by Subject: RE: Unwanted posts, etc.
- Previous by thread: Re: Underpinning
- Next by thread: RE: Source for Manhole Type Covers w/ HS20-44 Rating