From: Lao, Larry [mailto:LaoL(--nospam--at)vmcmail.com]
Sent: September 06, 2000 11:08 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: Caltrans Standard Plan in English system

	Hello all,

	I am looking for electronic format of Caltrans Standard Plan in
English system. I have one hardcopy in metric and found drawings available
in Caltrans website, but they are also in metric system. I am not sure if
Caltrans even produces standard plans in English system. Can anybody help?
Thanks in advance.

	Larry Lao, PE