Re: Caltrans Standard Plan in English system

Larry,
The last version of Caltrans standard plans was
produced before 1995 (I think it was dated 1992).
Since that time, Caltrans has stayed Metric and never
updated those English system plans. Right now in
Caltrans we provide all plans and spec in Metric,
however we show soft English units. It's going to be
arguably a "dual unit" state! The only thing that you
might be able to find is an out of date hardcopy of
1992 Standard Plans.
Frank

=====
email: fmtehrani(--nospam--at)msn.com