Re: Caltrans Standard Plan in English system

I believe Caltrans uses metric for their Federally financed projects but
they accept English units for projects on State Highways. I just did some
hydraulic calcs. for a development going under a state highway using cfs.

Stan Scholl, P. E.
Laguna Beach, CA

On Wed, 06 Sep 2000 11:15:31 -0700 Charley Hamilton
<chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu> writes:
> I thought Caltrans went mandatory metric last year some time.
> Are they still accepting english calcs/specs?
>
> Charley
>
> --
> Charles Hamilton, EIT                   Graduate Student Researcher
> Department of Civil and                 Phone: 949.824.8694
>     Environmental Engineering           FAX:   949.824.2117
> University of California, Irvine        Email: chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu

> *   site at: http://www.seaint.org

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.