Microsoft Fortran Powerstation 1

Dear Friends:

I've got a CD full of source code programs and I want to use one of them.
It says it should be compiled in Microsoft Fortran Powerstation 1. I tried
Powerstation 4 but got hundreds of warnings and errors, so since I'm not a
very good programmer I think it's easier to find the correct compiler than
modifying the code. I couldn't find it in the web. Does anybody know where
I can get it?

Thanks in advance

Walter E. Sheen
Civil Engineer