Re: Microsoft Fortran Powerstation 1

Walter -

You might be better-off trawling around for an already-compiled
copy of the program.  I haven't seen a copy of powerstation 1.0 in
about 3 years.  Currently, I believe I'm running Digital's Visual
Fortran 6.0 (which took over when M$ discontinued their direct
support of Fortran).

Charley

--
Charles Hamilton, EIT                   Graduate Student Researcher
University of California, Irvine        Email: chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu