RE: Caltrans Standard Plan in English system

Why do we have to move backward?  Instead of adapting the SI units, we are
so stubborn to change. Almost all the rest of the world are using SI units.
If other countries can do it, why not America?  The government, federal and
state, should start and require everyone to follow.

Engr. Alfonso S. Quilala Jr., P.E.

On Wed, 06 Sep 2000 11:15:31 -0700 Charley Hamilton
<chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu> writes:
> I thought Caltrans went mandatory metric last year some time.
> Are they still accepting english calcs/specs?
>
> Charley
>
> --
> Charles Hamilton, EIT                   Graduate Student Researcher
> Department of Civil and                 Phone: 949.824.8694
>     Environmental Engineering           FAX:   949.824.2117
> University of California, Irvine        Email: chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu

> *   site at: http://www.seaint.org

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.