Re: Caltrans Standard Plan in English system

This thread should be read with the one from about two weeks ago about
foreigners invading our profession. If we keep our system we can weed out
those who wish to come in from elsewhere without a suitable time to learn
what is going on here.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.