RE: Trusjoist customers.

I would like to hear from present or past customers or users of Open Web
Trusses  by Trusjoist MacMillan (now a Wyerehauser Business).

In particular, I am intersted in your experiences with the company begining
from signing the purchase order, dealing with salespersons, satisfaction with
the design quality, fabrication, correct or incorrect lengths, attention to
details particularly any specialized diaphragm nailing requirements, on-site
service, comments on installation instruction provided by Trusjoist ,
incidents of collapse of trusses during erection, etc...

You may e-mail me directly if you wish  at geohak(--nospam--at)aol.com

Thank you in advance

George Hakim