From: Kent LaRose [mailto:KLaRose(--nospam--at)mcelhanney.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2000 8:16 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Caltrans Standard Plan in English system

Stan,

Your system of measurement sucks and so dose your ignorant comment.

Sincerely,

One who has been trained and educated in both Metric and Standard from a
Canadian University.

>>> sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com 09/06/00 09:29PM >>>
This thread should be read with the one from about two weeks ago about
foreigners invading our profession. If we keep our system we can weed out
those who wish to come in from elsewhere without a suitable time to learn
what is going on here.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.