Re: Caltrans Standard Plan in English system

Paul Crocker wrote:
[snip]
> They indicated to me that I could expect a noticable premium for any
> project designed to typical SI beam and column widths
[snip]

Yeah, that could add up *real* quick.  I wonder what it would take to
make it look more like a "long-term investment"?

Charley
--
Charles Hamilton, EIT                   Graduate Student Researcher
University of California, Irvine        Email: chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu