RE: Warped Roof Joists

Joel-
I don't have an answer to your question but someone in your firm, Stan
Caldwell scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com <mailto:scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>  , frequently
posts to this listserver with good answers to an amazing variety of
questions (including who's going to win the hockey title :<)  .  You might
want to contact him.
Regards,
Bill Cain, S.E.
Oakland  CA