Drafter and Engineer Needed!

We need a High Quality AutoCAD drafter and a High Quality Str. Engineer NOW!

We are a high design structural firm in West Los Angeles, and we need great
people to do great projects.

If you are highly motivated, highly independent, and want to work in a great
work environment with great benefits, please fax your resume to us ASAP!

Thanks -

Bruce Resnick, SE
Parker Resnick Str. Eng.
Fax:  310-479-5732