RE: Microsoft Fortran Powerstation 1

Try this website which has tons of information on FORTRAN:
http://www.fortranlib.com/freesoft.htm  Probably one of them should help you
either run the program or convert it to the latest version.

Let me know which program does the trick.

Is the CD of source code you are reffering to is : NISEE SOFTWARE LIBRARY
CDROM which sells for $139 ( this is supposed to have about 114 programs).
http://www.eerc.berkeley.edu/software_and_data/cdrom/index.html

Aswin Rangaswamy, P.E.