Re: Washington state SE registration

First, one slight technical point.  In Illinois it is a license not
registration.  Sorry, I'll get off the soap box now.

As far as I know, to get "reciprocity" in Washington if one already has a
Illinois SE, you would only need to take the Structural III exam and MAYBE
have to get 2 years of additional experience when the new Washington
requirements kick in (Illinois requires 4 years of experience IF one has
taken enough structural courses).  However, I am not completely sure since
I have not started to pursue my SE in Washington yet (I am tired of taking
tests for the moment <grin>).  There may be complications, which I will
find out when I decide to pursue it.

Scott Maxwell, PE, SE