prestressed concrete

i am currently enrolled in a prestressed concrete class.  my instructor
states that the reason prestressed concrete is not used more in my region is
because there is not a "plant" in the area.  this results in large
transportation costs and the cost effectiveness decreases.

here is the question:
for you engineers working in large markets (ie. big cities) where there  are
prestress plants - what percentage of your concrete design is done with
prestressed vs. typical reinf. design?  also, out of your prestress design -
what percentage is pre-tensioned vs. post-tensioned?  also, out of your
prestress design - what percentage includes a mixed system with typical
reinf?

any answers would be appreciated.  thanks in advance.
da