Re: Engineering logic

> If this is the kind of work on which you waste your and our time, then your
> engineering logic is correct.
>
> Oshin Tosounian, S.E.
> Los Angeles, CA

It's refreshing to see an engineer with more than a rudimentary grasp of
the Enlish language coupled with societaly humor.  It's rather boring to
see an engineer demonstrate a lack of humor, lack of tolerance, and a
completely "Type J" (aka "JERK") personality.  Lighten up!  Didn't your
mother teach you how to play nice?

Bart Kemper, PE
Baton Rouge LA