From: SDGSE(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:SDGSE(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2000 4:03 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Engineering logic

bkemper(--nospam--at)bigdogz.com writes:

<< It's refreshing to see an engineer with more than a rudimentary grasp of
 the Enlish language coupled with societaly humor.  It's rather boring to
 see an engineer demonstrate a lack of humor, lack of tolerance, and a
 completely "Type J" (aka "JERK") personality.  Lighten up!  Didn't your
 mother teach you how to play nice?

 Bart Kemper, PE
 Baton Rouge LA >>

I guess your "Enlish" language needs some "societally" (with double L)
improvement Mr. Perfect.

Oshin Tosounian, S.E.
Los Angeles, CA