Re: autocadd and engineer needed ASAP

> From: GRileyPE(--nospam--at)aol.com

> Angeles) needs autocadd operators and structural engineers for several
> upcoming projects nationwide. The openings are immediate! Competetive
> compensation packages offered. The successful candidates need good written

It appears, gentlemen, that after all the whining about low wages, that
market forces have driven the ship into our port. Take advantage of this
economy and marketing moment to aggressively chase higher wages/rates.
The last bit in the subject line says it all - NEEDED ASAP.

Young (i.e. cheap) engineers simply are not graduating in quantities to
fill the need at the old "commodity" levels. IMO, this "shortage" will
last for the next twenty years.

I recently hired an intermediate engineer at senior wages because he had
several opportunities available and we could not afford to wait for the
next candidate to come along. So, "competitive compensation packages"
are rising faster than real estate prices in Toronto.

--
Paul Ransom, P. Eng.
Civil/Structural/Project/International