From: GRileyPE(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:GRileyPE(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2000 4:51 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: executive search ads

Could someone please get these ads (executive search of america) off the
seaint site? In my opinion, none of the positions posted (and there are as
of
today at least 50 of these ads, many seem redundant) were relevant to
structural engineering and due to the volume of ads placed are very
annoying.
The volume of these ads drown out the rest of us placing offers for
employment as structural engineers which I believe is the intent of the
site.

Thanks

Greg Riley PE