RE: "Anthony Power Beam"

Bill-
It is a glulam made, I believe, with Southern Pine laminations.  It has
higher allowables and Modulus than we usually see here on the west coast for
Douglas Fir.  I believe they have an ICBO Report and they do have a website.
Do a search for Anthony at ICBO or using an internet search engine.
Regards,
Bill Cain, S.E.
Oakland CA