From: Ed Fasula [mailto:tibbits2(--nospam--at)metro.lakes.com]
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2000 9:39 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Navy Structural Document Source

I have gotten some good links to obscure military sites with structural
design information developed by the Navy, Army, etc.  I've often wondered
how they were found.

At the present moment, I'm looking for a Navy document on wind load
analysis.  It has a table somewhat similar to the UBC.  [We're designing a
building in Wisconsin, and apparently this document is acceptable to them,
but don't dare mention UBC to them - they developed their own (often
ambiguous and incomplete) code from scratch and I understand the officials
are very touchy about anyone else's code].

The document I need is: NAVFAC DM2 (October 1970)

Any help finding this online is most appreciated.

Regards,

Ed Fasula EIT