Structural Engineering Opening

OLMM, a leading San Francisco-Bay Area structural engineering firm, has
immediate opening for an experienced structural engineer in its Oakland
office.

We offer excellent pay and benefits, challenging and interesting projects,
and a great working environment. Some of our recent projects include the
award winning base-isolated new San Francisco Main Library, seismic upgrade
of the historic San Francisco City Hall, and the Merrithew Memorial
Hospital in Contra Costa County. Find out more about us on our web site
www.olmm.com.

This is an exceptional growth opportunity for the right individual.  The
position requires MS or PhD in structural engineering, minimum 6 years of
progressively responsible experience, good communication skills, and
ability to work well with others in a team environment.

Please e-mail your resume to sunilg(--nospam--at)olmm.com

Sunil Gupta, PhD, SE
Principal
OLMM Conulting Engineers
Phone: (510) 433-0828 x15