Design of Foundations for Vibration

Hello

I believe this subject was brought up so if anyone can direct me to the dates I
will go look up responses in the archives (the search engine is not working).

Are there any good references out there for designing foundations for
vibrations?  In particular for heavy presses (400 ton to 600 ton)?  Are there any
rules of thumb and any pitfalls I need to know about?  This will be my first
design for a press.

Thanks,

Mike