Re: Model Codes (was Navy Structural Document Source)

I stand corrected. Thanks for the info, Mark.

My "facts" came from the following, EXTREMELY USEFUL map on the SBCCI website:

http://www.sbcci.org/codesservices/influence.htm

It clearly shows WI and NY as the only states that have their own codes not
based on a model code.

This map shows MA as having adopted BOCA.

Perhaps you can give SBCCI a call and straighten them out.

Regards.