Re: Concrete mix for placement in water

Usually, in my experience, placing concrete underwater is not a problem if
it is tremied, ie it is not dropped from a height but rather placed from
the bottom up. The concrete usually displaces the water and little mixing
occurs. I'd still like to see as much of the water as possible pumped out
anyway.