Re: Knowing the Owner Won't Follow Recommendations

In my opinion, if you don't see that it was done, you don't know it was
done. Planning and executing are not the same. If, however, you see
something which you consider to be unsafe, even if it is not your or your
employer's job, it is your obligation to report it to the appropriate
authority, not just the client.

I suggest the letter is sent recorded delivery. If there is an affected
third party, copy it to them.

James Cohen
James Cohen Consulting, P.C.
PO Box 130