RE: SOFTWARE: Recommendations for Masonry Design Software Requested

<snip>

||Imagine some of the people on the group to get together and
||authoring one
||that we all like!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This will NEVER happen!!

 It could be programmed in VBA for Excel.

I prefer combo of Excel, MathCAD and, believe it or not, pencil and paper.

Regards,

Bill Allen, S.E. (CA #2607) aka "Luddite Bill"
ALLEN DESIGNS
Consulting Structural Engineers
Laguna Niguel, CA
http://www.AllenDesigns.com