Re: SOFTWARE: Recommendations for Masonry Design Software Requested

Bill:

We use both Daystar  and Eagle Point. Daystar is for unreinforced
masonry and Eagle Point covers both unreinforced and reinforced masonry.
Daystar has nice concise graphical output and Eagle Point gives several
pages of numerical output.

I don't believe that we have the latest version of these programs.

Jim Kestner, P.E.
Green Bay, Wi.