Malibu[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Malibu
- From: "Mark Baker" <shake4bake(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 21:19:59 -0700
Southern Californians....I'm considering acceptance of a residential project under Malibu jurisdiction. Do I remember correctly that they (Tim McCormick?) are strong advocates (i.e., require it) of the rigid diaphragm analysis for residential, light framed wood construction?
No, I don't want to enter into the debate of rigid vs. flexible diaph.. I just want to know how much work lies ahead of me.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Magnetite Storage Retaining Wall
- Next by Subject: RE: Malibu
- Previous by thread: RE: SOFTWARE: Recommendations for Masonry Design Software Request ed
- Next by thread: RE: Malibu