Malibu

 Hello all,

Southern Californians....I'm considering acceptance of a residential project under Malibu jurisdiction. Do I remember correctly that they (Tim McCormick?) are strong advocates (i.e., require it) of the rigid diaphragm analysis for residential, light framed wood construction?

No, I don't want to enter into the debate of rigid vs. flexible diaph.. I just want to know how much work lies ahead of me.

Thanks

Mark