RE: Concrete form work

Consider cardboard forms.  Just soak the forms in water.  There are I
believe two firms that make cardboard forms.

Mark Gilligan

>>>I have a new concrete building wall immediately adjacent to existing
concrete building with an eight inch clear space in between.  I need to
maintain a 3 inch seismic separation.  Does anyone know how the forming can
be done between the two building walls?  Possibly styrofoam may be an
answer
but it will have to be left in place and it is not truly a seismic
separation
since styrofoam does have a certain compressive strength.<<
<