Vibration Isolators for Bins

Situation:
   10' diameter bin has a vibratory screw bottom to empty the contents.
Bottom is supposed to be isolated from the bin but isolation doesn't work.
Hence, entire bin vibrates along with the support platform.  Cracks are
appearing in the skin of the bin and deck plates of the platform.  We've
called the screw manf. but they can't solve the problem of the transmitted
vibrations.  They suggest putting isolators between the bin and the
platform.  The connection between bin and the vibrating bottom looks  as
follows, it's basically a dog bone with an eyelet at each end:

       ------
       |  --------- to bin
       ------
        |  |
        |  |
       ------
       |  --------- to vibrating bottom
(ASCII art appearing courtesy of QWERTY and the number 2).
       ------

  Anyone have good information on equipment isolation mounts?  I'd really
like to find one that we can fit into the eyelet so we can isolate the
bottom from the bin.  Short of that, I'd take one to isolate the bin from
the platform.

TIA,
Mark Jones