Tall poles

Table 1.2.5.B  Coefficient of Height (Ch) of the AASHTO specification for
HIghway Signs, etc. provides values to a height of 299 feet.  Is there a
basic formula for this Table?    I'm looking for values, at this time, for
a pole type structure up to 400 feet.  EIA has a Kz term, but this
apparently doesn't coincide with Table 1.2.5.   From "Tubular Steel
Structures", the Ce varies from 1.00 at 40 feet to 2.0 for 1200 feet (in
Canada).

Any guidance will be appreciated.

Neil Moore, S.E.