RE: Malibu

Mark:

The Malibu Building Official is Victor Peterson:
vpeterson(--nospam--at)ci.malibu.ca.us

Rick Becker, PE, Secretary
ICBO-LABC

=======================================
ICBO LA Basin Chapter Quick Links to
150 Southern California Building Departments:
http://www.icbolabc.org/quicklink.htm

To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Malibu

>Southern Californians....I'm considering acceptance of a residential
project under Malibu jurisdiction. Do I remember correctly that they
(Tim McCormick?) are strong advocates (i.e., require it) of the rigid
diaphragm analysis for residential, light framed wood construction?

>No, I don't want to enter into the debate of rigid vs. flexible diaph..
I just want to know how much work lies ahead of me.